Friday 29 January 2016

20 questions about me.

So what tends to happen when I can't think about a new blog post is i'll search for a questions tag, so here's the latest one I found!

1. What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished was The DUFF by Kody Keplinger. But at the moment i'm reading How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran. I used to read a lot but at the moment I seem to have hit some sort of reading wall. I'm trying to get back into it though!

2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
At some point in my life I really want to live in America, even if it's just for a few months.

3. What are your biggest fears?
Needles, heights (even just watching videos where someone skydives makes me feel uneasy), clowns, wasps and to some extent, the dark!

4. Are you ruled by your head or your heart?
I don't really know. Honestly most of the time it's like a battle between the 2.

5. What motivates you to work hard?
Money? And the satisfaction when i've done something well (which doesn't happen a lot).

6. Who is your favourite Disney character?
Eeyore. My room is like a shrine to him.

7. What TV series are you currently watching?
Gossip Girl (for the third time). And keeping up to date with Pretty Little Liars of course.

8. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think of it?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It was brilliant. I'd only watched the first 6 films for the first time the week before and i'm just obsessed with the whole franchise now.

9. What's your favourite season?
Summerrrr.

10. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
Haha no.

11. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse or drive a car?
I like driving my car but i'd love to be able to ride a horse.

12. Do you have any pets? If not do you want any and what do you want?
I have a black and white cat called Freddie, he can be adorable when he's not channeling the spawn of satan. I really want a black Pug and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

13. What is your favourite animal?
I love dolphins and tigers.

14. What are the 2 most painful things that you've experienced?
I've genuinely had a proper think about this one and I don't think i've ever really experienced anything physically really painful. I did break my collarbone when I was younger but if i'm honest that didn't really hurt (badman I know). I suppose getting my daith (cartilage bit in the middle of your ear) pierced hurt a lot. And maybe when I burnt my arm on the pizza oven at a restaurant where I used to work (pictures below).


15. Who would you most like to spend the day with?
Literally any member of the Avengers.

16. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Either the 20's or the 90's, they looked so fun.

17. What are your top 2 pet peeves?
Hands down chewing loudly. My family and friends know how much this ticks me off, it actually makes me angry. My second is definitely when people don't use their indicators when driving. It drives me up the wall (sorry).

18. What's your favourite type of foreign food?
I love love love Italian or Mexican.

19. Do you collect anything?
I have quite a few Pandora charms if that counts? I also like interesting cocktail stirrers!

20. Is there anything you would like to achieve before the end of the year?
I ask myself this year and I know it's totally lame but I just want to be happy!

So now I tag Tom and my sister Emma to complete these questions too!
𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝

No comments:

Post a Comment