Saturday 7 March 2015

TV Obsession.

When it comes to TV series, i'm one of those people that gets easily hooked. I don't understand how people can just casually watch an episode here and there. I watched the whole of Gossip Girl in two weeks. If I didn't have a job and University to go to i'd have done it in one. Half of the blame goes to Netflix. They're very sneaky with the whole 'automatically play next episode' business. It's very easy to get stuck in a Netflix hole. But thanks to the genius' behind it, we have Orange Is The New Black, which if you haven't watched, you should. It's absolutely hilarious.

Just some of the series I have watched (my favourites are in bold):


  • The Vampire Diaries
  • LOST
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Game of Thrones
  • Made In Chelsea
  • Nashville
  • 90210
  • FRIENDS
  • Black Mirror
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • This Is England
  • Desperate Housewives
  • The Originals
  • Fresh Meat
  • Misfits
  • The Walking Dead
  • Gossip Girl
  • My Mad Fat Diary
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Heroes
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Revenge
  • Hemlock Grove
  • The Inbetweeners
  • One Tree Hill
  • Prison Break
  • American Horror Story
  • Scrubs
  • Outnumbered
  • Gavin and Stacey
I'm always on the lookout for the next series I can obsess over, any recommendations would be brilliant: but if you're going to say Breaking Bad, just don't. I tried it and I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment