Monday 16 March 2015

25 Q.

A friend of  a friend posted answers to these questions on her blog (which you can read here) because she has a bit of writers' block. I feel like this too so I decided to do the same!

1. What is one of your biggest dreams? When I was younger my #1 lifetime ambition was to swim with dolphins. When I went to Mexico a couple of years ago I finally got to do it, so at the moment I don't really have one!

2. Name three things that are physically close to you. A spoon, my pencil case and a bottle of strawberry water.

3. What's an idea Sunday for you? Spending the day in bed, knowing there's absolutely nothing that I need to do.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? In May i'll have been driving for 3 years. Just a couple of weeks after I passed my test I had a super minor little bump. My cousin was in the car and we were messing about singing along to the radio and I wasn't concentrating properly. We were queuing at a roundabout and the car in front moved slightly, and I just drove straight into the back of him. We were going to slow that fortunately there was no damage to either f the cars and no one was even remotely hurt (just my dignity).

5. What time did you wake up this morning? Too damn early.

6. What's one thing in your closet that you couldn't live without? My ripped jeans from Topshop. I wear them far too much and i'd be completely lost without them.

7. What's the last movie you saw? Catching Fire.

8. What does your last text message say? "Check ya Twittah" (From my sister).

9. Something physical that stands out? Erm, what?

10. Have you ever been to a different country? Mexico, Spain, France, Belgium, Scotland, Finland, Wales, Jamaica.

11. Do you like sushi? I LOVE SUSHI.

12. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're at home? 'Air Guitar' or 'Hate Your Guts' by McBusted.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope. I don't think I ever would, even if I developed a really bad case of insomnia. I'm kind of cautious that i'd get dependent on them.

14. How many siblings do you have? 1 sister, Emma.

15. How would you describe your style? I wear clothes.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 21 bitches!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I've recently just been given my first prescription for glasses! I only need them for driving/reading etc so I don't strain my eyes.

18. Do you colour your hair? I ombre the ends blonde every now and again. The last time I did it it didn't work very well so it doesn't look that different.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Going to order my first pair of glasses!

20. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? Vanilla Hot Chocolate, mmmm.

21. What did you want to be when you were little? A Paleontologist (Google it).

22. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Man buns look ridiculous. I don't practice this because I am not a man.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? I've only ever had 1 successful all-nighter (I love sleep too much) and it was at my 13th Birthday Party. Our loft had just been converted and it hadn't been decorated with carper/paint yet. so Mum let me use it to have 5 friends over. We hung Hawaiian decorations everywhere. To say this was a completely sober party, it was a pretty hectic night.

24. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Personally I prefer Coke. Just the Diet one though. The full fat one makes my teeth feel funny.

25. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? "Everything happens for a reason"

No comments:

Post a Comment