Monday 23 March 2015

My #1 addiction...

Probably one of my biggest obsessions is Soap & Glory. Their products feature pretty regularly in my blog posts which you can read here, here and here.

1. Big Vanity Bag, 2. Sit Tight, 3. Lipstick Super Nude, 4. Orangeasm Body Wash, 5. Sugar Crush Body Scrub, 6. Massage Glove, 7. A Brush With Greatness, 8. Supercat Liquid Eyeliner, 9. Mist You Madly, 10. No Clogs Allowed Facemask, 11. Hand Maid, 12. Smooch Operator, 13. You Won't Believe Your Eyes, 14. Scrub Of Your Life, 15. Glad Hair Day Shampoo, 16. Heel Genius, 17. Endless Glove, 18. The Fab Pore Facewipes, 19. Another Bag With A Name I Do Not Know, 20. Clean On Me, 21. Lipstick Pom Pom, 22. Face Massage Mini Mitt, 23. Eyes Cool Mask, 24. Face Soap And Clarity, 25. Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff, 26. The Righteous Butter, 27. Mini Make-Up Bag, 28. Bath Pillow, 29. The Daily Soothe Bath Float, 30. Smoulder Kohl Pencil Eyeliner (in various colours), 31. Lipstick The Missing Pink, 32. Hand Food, 33. Small Silver Make Up Bag, 34. Shower Puff.

And that's not everything. I also have a Nail Polish, Nail File, Kick Ass Concealer and 2 other cosmetic bags, so as you can see, I have a bit of a problem. It's got that bad that now I treat myself to 1 new S&G product every payday. I seriously just can't get enough of them. One of my favourite things about these products is that pretty much most of the names are puns or silly little jokes. It gives me a little giggle whilst i'm in the bath, but also makes them memorable. But of course, the main reason why Soap & Glory is so well known, the magnificent smells! Their products each have their own individual, unique and beautiful fragrance. Sometimes with cosmetics there are products who's scent can give you a bit of a headache (I'm mainly thinking of a popular high street bath bomb brand), but S&G find that perfect balance to make you smell like a goddess without causing migraines.

Choosing my favourite products is extremely difficult, but i'll give a good go at choosing my top 5:

1. Massage Glove with Breakfast Scrub or Sugar Crush Body Scrub
I did a review on these products last year which, if you like, you can have a read of here. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone. They make my legs feel amazing and it gives me that extra little boost of confidence if i'm going out and baring the legs.

2. Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
My most favourite eyeliner of all time. It's styled like a marker pen so it's literally like just drawing on your eyelid. The application is so easy and even. I've been using it for years and I will be until the end of time. It dries incredibly fast so there's no worries about it transferring to the top of your eyelid, which us girls know is a pain in the arse.

3. The Fab Pore Facewipes with Face Soap & Clarity and No Clogs Allowed Facemask
I love using these three together. The face wipes take make up off so easily, and just after using these my face feels so clean afterwards. Then I take to the sink and wash my face with Face Soap (also using the Mini Mitt which is number 22 in the top picture). The beads in the face wash and the bristles on the Mini Mitt really help clean out pores and leaves an incredibly fresh feeling afterwards. Finally, once a week I use the No Clogs Allowed face mask after my usual routine. It slightly warms up your face in a pleasant way, and also includes menthol (just don't put it too close to your eyes, I made that mistake). My face feels like a baby's bottom afterwards! I can't stop feeling my face after using this.

4. Hand Maid
It just smells so good. Whenever I use it I can still smell it on my hands hours later. It's handy to keep in my bag in case I touch something icky or I get chocolate on my hands etc (this happens a lot).

5. Mini Make Up Bag
I love to use this to carry round my make up brushes when i'm staying somewhere overnight. It doesn't take up too much space in an overnight bag and is just the right size to fit all of my brushes in.

So there you have it. My #1 addiction which shows no signs of wavering any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment