Thursday 5 February 2015

Rambling post #2: Summer.

Without a doubt summer has always been my favourite season.
The hot, sunny weather seems to just bring good moods out of people and it just generally feels like such a happy time of year.
This summer in particular is a very exciting one. On the 6th August I will officially be a grown up - I turn 21! It's actually quite scary. I never wanted to turn 19 or 20 and now i'm going to be 21 it just feels like the years are going too fast.
I'm also going to Mallorca with my family and boyfriend yet again. We all absolutely love the villa we stay in and every year we go back it just feels like home. I'm so excited to go back.
Then in September (this isn't exciting for anyone else), I go back to University after my year placement. I'm actually missing it a lot and I can't wait to see all of my friends again.
I don't really know the point in this post. I'm just generally excited for summer as always. I think i'm actually craving heat and sunshine now.
Winter, do one.
𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝

No comments:

Post a Comment