Tuesday 22 July 2014

Rambling post #1: Foundation problems.

One of the biggest dilemmas I have to face (scuse the pun) is choosing the right foundation.
If you're not a massive make up fan, then it doesn't sound that much of a problem.
But first you need a decent base that has a long lasting stay and doesn't give you too much of a shiny face (overcoming that last one would be powder, but the downside of that is it means spending extra pennies - not good for a poor student like me).
Then when you have an ideal foundation, there's picking the right shade.
This drives me INSANE.
I have tried so many different types and brands and I still haven't found the perfect match - even the No7 shade match didn't find one!
Maybe I just have awkward skin…
So I'm asking you,
What foundation do you use? I need recommendations.
𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝

No comments:

Post a Comment