Friday 11 July 2014

A long awaited review!

Finally!
A while ago I bought a Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub, and I promised a review.
*You can see the first post here*


Soap & Glory Massage Glove £8.50 from Boots


Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub £8 from Boots


SO HERE IT FINALLY IS!

First of all, like all other S&G products, it smells UH-MAZING. 
I used the scrub with Soap & Glory's Massage Glove in the shower on my legs and afterwards they felt amazing!
I literally stepped out of the shower feeling like I had the most amazing legs in the world.
They felt so soft and smooth afterwards that I couldn't get enough of it.
If you're body conscious (like me) then this will at least help you feel more confident about your legs - get out there and don those short skirts!
There isn't much else to say apart from BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.
I would definitely recommend both of these to everyone. They should seriously start selling them together as a package because they go together like cookies and milk. Both of these products are my two favourites from Soap & Glory so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment