Friday 17 June 2016

The Ultimate Bucket List.

Recently i've been thinking about all of the things I want to do and achieve before my time's up (I know that's a bit of a morbid thought). I realised that there's quite a lot of things that I want to do so I thought I would write them down. I'll probably end up putting these on a page so I can keep updating them as i hopefully progress through achieving them all!

I Googled different bucket lists and things a lot of other bloggers have on their lists and along with my own ideas I combined them all to make an 'Ultimate Bucket List' for me (and anyone else) to do, so here they are!

1. Go on a dogsled ✔︎
2. Ride a zipline
3. Swim in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland
4. Ride in a helicopter ✔︎
Me, Kiri & Louisa just before flying over the 12 Apostles, Australia [February 2016]
5. Swim with dolphins ✔︎
6. See Christ the Redeemer, Rio
7. Fly somewhere first class (Keep dreaming) 
8. See the Northern Lights ✔︎
9. Walk on hot coals
10. See the Colusseum, Rome ✔︎
Inside the Colusseum, Rome [November 2015]
11. Get a tattoo ✔︎
12. Hold a snake ✔︎
13. Experience zero gravity
14. Play paintball
15. Go go-karting ✔︎
16. Cuddle a tiger cub (They look so cute!)
17. Volunteer at an elephant sanctuary
18. Go on a crocodile river boat ✔︎
19. Work at Camp America (Planning to do this in 2018!)
20. Sail on a boat ✔︎
21. Ride in a hot air balloon
22. See a production on Broadway, New York
23. Relax in a natural hot spring
24. Float in the Dead Sea
25. Do a skydive
26. Get a piercing ✔︎ (I have 13)
This was taken just after I got my daith pierced (the heart one). I now have 6 piercings in this ear!
27. Publish a book
28. Get pelted with tomatoes at La Tomatina, Spain
29. See Ayers Rock, Australia
30. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris (We almost did this in 2015, but the top level was closed. We're going again in December so fingers crossed!)
31. See the Opera House, Sydney ✔︎
32. Go on a cruise
33. Win a hula competition ✔︎ (I did this in a theme park in Wales of all places when I was around 10 and was pretty much famous for a day)
34. Go snorkelling ✔︎
35. Meet someone famous ✔︎ (I also met James Bourne from Busted in a bar in Leeds)
Me & my best friend Mary with Dan Smith, Bastille. Apologies for the terrible quality photo [February 2011]
36. Go on a safari 
37. Ride on a Skidoo ✔︎
38. Take a mud bath
39. Go to Holi Festival, India
40. Visit Stonehenge, UK
41. Drink at an ice bar
42. Do a bungee jump
43. Sign up to be an organ donor ✔︎
44. Visit the Chichen Itza, Mexico
45. Climb the Harbour Bridge, Sydney ✔︎
Val, Me, Priya, Louisa and Michele half way up the Harbour Bridge, Sydney! [March 2016]
46. Go to a Traffic Light Party ✔︎
47. See Buckingham Palace ✔︎ 
48. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
49. Visit the Grand Canyon, Arizona
50. Go skiing
51. Learn to surf ✔︎ (I tried, I was terrible. I'm still counting it)
52. See Niagra Falls, Canada
53. See the Hollywood Hills, LA
54. Go to the top of the Empire State, New York
55. Give blood ✔︎ (I fainted the first time)
56. Go to Disneyland Paris ✔︎ (Going again in December 2016!)
Disneyland Paris [August 2015]
57. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Sphynx and the Pyramids, Egypt
58. Go to Disneyworld, Florida
59. Gamble in Las Vegas
60. See my favourite band play live ✔︎
Arctic Monkeys at Manchester Arena [October 2013]
61. Drive a jetski ✔︎ (I was also very very bad at this)
62. Wrestle in a sumo suit
63. Visit all 7 continents (So far 3/7)
64. Go on a tram ✔︎
65. Have my palm read
66. Go to Oktoberfest, Germany
67. Go on the London Eye, UK (I had a panic attack on the Yorkshire Eye which was a fraction of the size so wish me luck with this one)
68. Ride in a Gondola, Venice
69. Stand on the equator
70. Go to a book signing ✔︎
Me & Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Paul) at his book signing [October 2015]
71. Learn to speak another language (hablo un poco de Español en el momento)
72. Have a white Christmas (fat chance)
73. Go skinny dipping
74. Get a degree (1 year to go!)
75. Raise money for a charity ✔︎
76. Swim in the Great Barrier Reef ✔︎
The Great Barrier Reef [May 2016]
77. See the Taj Mahal, India
78. Climb to the top of a ski slope (yes, climb✔︎
79. Scuba dive
80. Drive a segway (not a swegway)
81. Fly solo on a plane ✔︎
82. Go on a glass bottom boat (again)
83. Walk across Abbey Road, London
84. Do a mud run ✔︎
My Auntie Yats, Me and my cousin Harriet crossing the Pretty Muddy finish line! [June 2015]
85. Go to a Guinness Brewery, Ireland
86. Walk along the Great Wall of China
87. Visit Hobbiton, New Zealand
88. Ride a camel
89. Have a campfire on the beach
90. Swim in an infinity pool ✔︎
91. Make a wish in the Trevi Fountain, Rome ✔︎
The beautiful Trevi Fountain just after it was restored in 2015.
92. Sleep under the stars ✔︎ (I did this from 5am-6am in a field next to a campfire on a pile of soot)
93. Hand decorate a wall in my house with paint
94. Drive a convertible
95. Have a Harry Potter marathon in one day
96. Have international friends ✔︎
97. Send a message in a bottle
98. Go on a random midnight drive ✔︎
99. Celebrate a birthday on a different continent
100. Go to a boat party ✔︎

I'm going to tag my bud Thomas to do this post and tick off what he has done so far. Along with this i'm also interested to know what anyone else has done so if you are reading this, either copy and paste the list and tick which ones you have achieved or just type them out in a comment!

ᗩᑎᑎᗩᗷEᒪ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment