Thursday 30 July 2015

July.

Where the hell did July go?! I can't believe it's August tomorrow already. This year is just flying by.

My best pal Thomas did a June round up last month, and I liked the idea so I decided to copy him like I always do.

The month started off brilliantly. In the first week, I got a new car, was voted Employee of the Quarter at work and I finished my placement year for University.

On July 4th I went to a leaving do for one of the guys at work. My memories are limited but from what I can remember, there were countless arguments about Ring of Fire, I fell asleep on a balcony which felt like it was going to fall off, Tom can laugh at himself in a mirror for a stupid amount of time and Sarah is incredibly light.



My sister left for Finland on the 11th to go represent Team GB at a worldwide gymnastics event called Gymnaestrada. Here she is with her GB squad and some of the German team (she's the one on the far right).

Needless to say i'm insanely proud of her for this. From what she's told me it sounded like an amazing experience and she met people from countries all around the world.









The biggest event in July for me was my 21st. My birthday is in August but a lot of people are usually on holiday around that time (I know, how inconsiderate). So we went the whole nine yards; booked a venue, DJ, Photo Booth, caterer and I even booked a minibus to take me and my friends to the party after we had some Prosecco at my house. In a nutshell I had an amazing night that I spent with the best people. It consisted of arguments about how many claps to do in the dance to 'Saturday Night', my Grandma prancing around in a silly hat introducing herself to literally everyone, being pushed down a slide and having Sambuca and Tequila being forced down my throat. Ugh. If you want to read more about it - here's my previous blog post!

Over the weekend of my party, one of my best friends, Mary just kind of temporarily moved into my house. I don't see her a lot so when I do she's not allowed to leave! We spent the day after my party with one of my other besties, Kelsey, cuddled up in duvets watching Disney movies and eating Dominoes. Very luckily work had given me the 3 days after my party off, so they were naturally all spent lounging around not doing much.

The month ahead is looking pretty jam-packed so I can't wait to tell you all about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment