Saturday 7 May 2016

Weird Questions Tag.

One thing I like to do when i've run out of ideas for my blog is to look for a questions tag to answer. And here's the latest one i've found!
  1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? My Mum calls me Kevin, after the Kevin and Perry sketch when he turns into a teenager...apparently that's what I was like...
  2. What's a weird habit of yours? I can't watch the TV unless the volume is on a multiple of 5...
  3. Do you have any weird phobias? It's not really a phobia but bananas freak me out. I just can't trust them.
  4. What's a song you secretly love to blast out and belt out when you're alone? A lot of the time when i'm in the car I love to belt out any Bruno Mars songs.
  5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? I have to choose one? I have a lot. I think my top one would be loud eaters, whether it's chewing with your mouth open, talking with your mouthful or just generally being a loud eater. It makes my blood boil.
  6. What's one of your nervous habits? When i'm reaaaally nervous my legs tend to shake a lot. I did the Harbour Bridge Climb in Sydney a few weeks ago and my legs were going nuts (i'm scared of heights).
  7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? All of it.
  8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it called? I had a clown called Mister Clown. I know, very imaginative. My sister has him now.
  9. What's your usual drink order at Starbucks? If it's warm out i'll get a Caramel Frappucino, but if it's cold i'll get a Caramel Latte. Yum.
  10. What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Either Jeremy Kyle or one of the Real Housewives TV shows.
  11. Which way do you face in the shower? I'm a claustrophobe so I always face out of the shower.
  12. Do you have any weird body 'skills'? I can squint my eyes?
  13. What's your favourite comfort food? Biscuits & cookies. Yes, there is a difference.
  14. What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say? "Fantastic" (in a sarcastic way).
  15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? So I guess this is the way the world finds out I sleep naked.
I now tag my main man Thomas to complete these questions.
𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝

No comments:

Post a Comment