Tuesday 8 September 2015

Get To Know The Blogger

Recently my pal Thomas (mentioned quite a few times on this blog) tagged me in a questions post located here for me to answer.

  1. Do you have a middle name? I do not. I'm usually quite reluctant to tell this story but I want to answer these as truthfully as possible. When my sister was born, I was a very jealous 6 year old because my new baby sister got a middle name and I never had one. I know, how rude. So I decided to make up my own. Annabel Star Riley. My Mum tells this to everyone we meet so naturally, I get called Star a lot.
  2. What was your favourite subject in school? I loved Art. I've always been very creative and get my drawing skills from my Dad. I'd spend hours drawing in my sketchbooks and adding things to projects. It's the only thing i've ever received an A in.
  3. What's your favourite drink? Wine. Unless it's none alcoholic, then it's more wine because that's ridiculous.
  4. What's your favourite song at the moment? I hate this question. I can never pick one song to focus on. I usually have a top few but at the moment i'm liking a lot of different things.
  5. What would you name your children? It's kind of a Riley family 'in' thing, but my Granddad used to love birds, especially Robins. I absolutely adored my Granddad and ever since he died 5 years ago it's always been a thing to see a Robin and know that Granddad's looking out for us. It's because of this I want to name my first girl Robyn.
  6. Do you participate in sports? That's hilarious.
  7. What's your favourite book? Nope. Impossible. You can't do that to me.
  8. What's your favourite colour? Purple. My room looks like Barney threw up.
  9. What's your favourite animal? I really like Dolphins and Tigers. For as long as I can remember it's been my #1 dream to swim with Dolphins. I finally got to do this in Mexico a few years ago. Next on the bucket list is to cuddle a Tiger cub.
  10. What's your favourite perfume? I've been using Thierry Mugler's Alien for a while now and I love love love it, however in Duty Free on the way home from Mallorca last week I treated myself to a bottle of Marc Jacob's Violet which i'm quite liking right now.
  11. What's your favourite holiday? Definitely Christmas. I'm one of those sickeningly happy people that get way too excited when the Coca Cola advert first screens in November. And I still can't sleep on Christmas Eve.
  12. Have you graduated from High School? I have indeed. Just under 4 years ago.
  13. Have you been out of the country? A few times yes. I've been on holiday to Jamaica, Mallorca, Menorca, Lapland, Paris, Belgium, Mexico and Spain. I've never lived or travelled abroad, but I'm planning to do both of those in the US when University is out of the way.
  14. Do you speak another language? Not fluently. I know quite a bit of Spanish which I try use as much as possible when i'm on holiday there. I'd love to be fluent one day though.
  15. Do you have any siblings? I do. She's my favourite human and the bane of my life, Emma.
  16. What's your favourite store? Either River Island or Waterstones.
  17. What's your favourite restaurant? I could eat at TGI Fridays every day of the week. I got pretty close to this once. I felt like I had to work out for months afterwards though.
  18. Do you like school? I didn't like High School. I was bullied towards the beginning so that wasn't fun. But I really enjoyed 6th Form.
  19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? I really don't watch YouTube videos that much. Just the likes of whatever pops up on Facebook. I'm subscribed to Tom Fletcher from McBusted who seems to pull out a classic video every month, and I also quite like Zoella's videos.
  20. What's your favourite movie? Jurassic Park. Hands down.
  21. What are some of your favourite TV shows? The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, FRIENDS, Sherlock and Game of Thrones.
  22. PC or MAC? I love my MAC more than I love myself.
  23. What phone do you have? iPhone 5s in gold (debating getting the next iPhone when it's released though)
  24. How tall are you? This is pretty much the same answer Tom gave but my situation's the same. I think i'm 5'8" but Mum tell's me i'm 5'7" so ok.
  25. Any pets? I have a demented cat called Freddie. I'm convinced he is the spawn of Satan.
There you go, now you know me a little better! I now nominate Emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment