Tuesday 12 August 2014

My childhood hero.

As you all know, yesterday we lost an absolute legend of an actor.

Robin Williams starred in some of my most favourite childhood films including Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire, Night At The Museum, Jumanji, Hook, Happy Feet and Flubber.

Words can't describe how much of a loss he will be to the world. I genuinely feel like i've lost an uncle. He will never be forgotten and his comedy will continue to entertain generations.

I hope people now realise that depression can come from anywhere. I haven't had any sort of experience with it myself, but now I have learned that sympathy costs nothing, and when they're gone, it's too late.
I hate cliché's, but this is a prime example of 'money doesn't buy happiness'.

I hope you're at peace now Robin. You'll always make me smile.


Sleep tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment