Sunday 23 February 2014

Kicking this off with 10 facts about moi.

1. I'm extremely indecisive, I change my mind about what I want to do all the time. Hopefully one day I'll make my mind up and decide what I want to be when I grow up!

2. I will never grow up. I'm nearly 20 and I still act the same as when I was 5. This will never change.

3. I will constantly complain about being skint, just after spending my entire student loan on an iPhone and a shopping spree.

4. If you don't already know, I live and breathe Arctic Monkeys.


5. I am actually struggling to write these - I hate talking about myself - even if I do talk a lot.


6. I love watching horror films, however once they're on I instantly regret it.


7. I've seen Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club, Miles Kane, Bastille, Metronomy, and Tribes live. All of which were fucking mint.


8. Huge fan of comedy: I've seen Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard, Lee Evans & Jason Manford live.


9. My favourite film of all time is Jurassic Park. When I was younger I wanted to be a paleontologist because of this (look it up).


10. I hate being told what to do. Chances are if I'm told to do or not do something, I will do the complete opposite.

𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝



No comments:

Post a Comment